The Endeavour Singers is a community choir made up of staff members, old and new, from Suffolk County Council and Ipswich Borough Council.
The choir is entirely self funding and employs the talents of Helen Wheatley from Stage Coach as our choir leader and arrangment co-ordinator. We meet once a week on a Tuesday lunchtime to sing, relax and enjoy making music. Fees are currently £3.00 per session, payable on the day.
How to join the choir
Details of where and when our next singing session will be can be found on the Events and Rooms page. You are welcome to come along and try us out.
Why join a choir?
Singing is about more than just making a noise - it has proven health benefits to both physically and mentally. From helping with breathing, reducing stress, calming nerves and helping with social anxiety - its just a great fun activity.
- BBC Radio Suffolk - An interview with Matt Woor and Val Lockwood about The Endeavour House Choir
- BBC News: Singing in a choir "Brings both health and happiness"
- BBC Health Check: Singing for mental health
- The Guardian: Keeping body and soul in tune
- The Telegraph: Health choirs, let's have singing on prescription
- Los Angeles Times: Researchers explore how we sync together in song
- Virtual Choir - How they work (BBC One Show)
Choir member login
Please follow this link and enter your username and password to access the rest of this website. If you are a new choir member and have not been given a username or password yet please contact the website administrator